<body>
Wednesday, 13 December 2006
Tiramisu


my sup is on leave today! =DDD *jumpin ninja tortoys! so asked nbc 2 teach me how 2 blog.. okie.. shall admit I'm an IT .. though I'm currently in my 3rd yr of multimedia and infocomm course.. but ya! this is my 1st time bloggin! kinda xcited.. duno how this thing works.. tried changin my template but I duno y it doesn't work! *faint.. but nvm! HUANG TIAN BU FU KU XING REN! I will TRY (let me emphasize the word "TRY") to figure out as time pass.. yuppy.. or mayb get someone 2 help mi out.. mayb la.. coz veri paisei to ask ppl help mi do this kind of thing.. =) will try to edit more on my blog.. cant stand the design, d4mn fuggly.. =~( somebody HELP MI!*screams~~~~~~~


Tiramisu cake! =D~ pappy came early in the mornin at about 6.30am juz to give mi this and send mi to work.. imagine e poor lil boi takin the 1st bus frm Hougang 2 Woodlands... O.O!!! *touched.. =* and also got tis!!


*chung chung! a Pretty Pink Pouch~ nice rite..? pappy's mummy bought 4 mi from korea~ *touched times 2! can put my little mirror, accessories, hp.. so on and so 4.. yuppy yup~ so mani nice things i've got.. appreciate them.. thank you! =)

"Cherish all your happy moments: they make a fine cushion for old age." Christopher Morley


adOratised at 23:29



About Me
I'm stubborn!

Powered by 

Blogger



Im greedy for..



archives..




the people..


-Pappy
-Noni
-Bai Pig Pig
-Weiqi
-Curry Chicken
-One Boat
-Ah boy
-Chloe
-Joyce
-Siti
-NBC

the joys..

photos....