Thursday, 25 January 2007
Medication
been havin on and off headache these 2 weeks & manage to pay my family doctor a visit yesterday coz its reali unbearable.. =*( hao tong! after pointin her bright lil torchlight into my eyes and my BIG BIG mouth (*AHHHH =O) , my doctor says it's because of stress~ o.O?weird.. coz i dun feel like I'm havin stress thou.. (or mayb coz I've met e MOST selfish human being alive in tis world now) so i thought.. hmm... mayb I'm SECRETLY STRESS! therefore... I nid
CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE
or/better still
and CHEESE FRIES!! hehe.. (wonder if gerlie gers still remember e article we came across sayin when we hav cravins 4
chocolate, fries, so on & so 4, we are secretly stress! =p)
was given 2 days of MC and spent my day restin.. playin games.. browsin thru magazines.. not much of eattin but i had hand baked Famous Amos Cookies(
Anna's colour) from Pappy 4 my dinner, watchin tv & juz now i caught Rain's latest music video title "In My Bed" on MTV~
Look at e cute pair of eyes, e hot bod wif those sexy clean moves, e beautiful sport car behind... oh man... wat can I SAY!!??!! LIFE HAS NV BEEN FAIR! haha... yea.. he's Charming~ & e cheapest ticket to watch his concert held last Sunday in Sg was $100+!! I see BIG money~ $_$

signin off 4 early dinner 2day! Rain 4 dinner? dream on......